Last Skating Day For The Aquafina Rink At Park Tavern
Start Date: 19-Feb-2018
End Date: 19-Feb-2018
TIME: M-F 4:30-Midnight Sat.-Sun. 11:30-Midnight
The Aquafina Rink At Park Tavern
While skaters stay warm under the beautifully heated tent with a state-of-the-art sound system, observers are invited to sit back and relax under Park Tavern’s recently renovated, covered patio that features plenty of seating, stone fire pits, flat screen TVs, private cabanas, holiday decorations and much more. With rink and park-side dining available, throughout the season patrons can indulge in homemade hot chocolate, specialty seasonal cocktails, house-made brews, 1/2 price wine bottles every Wednesday, 1/2 off sushi from 10 p.m. to midnight, cooking smores over the fire pits, and much more while taking in views of Piedmont Park and Midtown’s picturesque skyline.
The Aquafina Rink at Park Tavern will be open Monday through Friday from 4:30 p.m. to midnight and Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to midnight. The rink is open to ages 16 and up only from 8 p.m. to midnight nightly. The ice team resurfaces the ice every 1½ hours. The Rink at Park Tavern is also available for private skating lessons, parties, and even marriage proposals.
- AGES: Ages 15 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Skate After 8 begins at 8 p.m. nightly for ages 16 and up.
- COST: $15 to skate all day on non-peak days, which includes rental for ice skates.
*Guests are strongly encouraged to check the website to verify availability and to purchase tickets in advance
- HOURS: - Monday through Friday from 4:30 p.m. to midnight. The Rink at Park Tavern is open to ages 16 and up only after 8 p.m
Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to midnight. The Rink at Park Tavern is open to ages 16 and up only after 8 p.m.
- Monday is Industry Night= FREE Skate After
- Tuesday College Students Skate for 1/2 off with valid College ID from 8pm-Midnight