Welcome to the Rink @Park Tavern
The Rink is open Through Presidents day
The Rink is fully committed all day Saturday, Feb. 6th for Party Gras & on Sunday, Feb. 7th for a Private Event. The Rink is also fully committed for Sat. Feb. 13th for Oysterfest. The Rink will accept Groupons and vouchers for all remaining days the rink is open. The Rink will run holiday hours on Friday, Feb. 12th and will open at 11:30am. The Rink will also open at 11:30am on Monday, Feb. 15th for Presidents Day
The Rink can accommodate approximately 200 skaters at a time and it is 85 feet long and 40 feet wide. The Rink @Park Tavern offers all-day skate for $15 - $20 for all ages until 8pm. At 8:30pm the SW Rink is a 16+ venue until Midnight.
The Rink is housed in our fully enclosed heated and air-conditioned tent, and has all the modern amenities you need for a perfect day on the ice. Amenities include: lighting for day & night skating, a heated tent or air conditioned tent (depending on the weather), piped-in music with a mega sound system, and rink-side dining. Ice-skating is available "Rain or Shine!"
Parking is conveniently located next to the Rink at Park Tavern. The parking lot is managed by an independent contractor and not by Park Tavern. Parking is available for $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends.
Disclaimer: There are days when the Rink has private party block outs and the all day skate will not apply during this time. Parking rates may increase for special events.
Purchase Tickets for 2015 HERE- Advance ticket sales are available online only. You can also purchase tickets upon arrival.
All Ages Monday- Friday 4:30pm-8pm (16+ 8:30pm-Midnight)
All Ages Saturday & Sunday 11:30am-8pm (16+ 8:20pm-Midnight)
The ice team resurfaces the ice as needed throughout the day.
The Rink at Park Tavern is open seven days a week.
The Rink at Park Tavern sells “all day tickets” rather than specific skate sessions.
Purchase a ticket for your desired day and come anytime during operational hours and skate for as long as you wish! (No in-and-out). Only those who wish to skate need to purchase a ticket (spectating is free!).
We feature Bauer hockey skates in sizes Youth 8 to Adult 15.
NOTE: We will also follow the Weekend schedule on Friday, Feb. 12th & Monday, February 15th for Presidents Day.
The Rink makes hosting birthday parties, holiday parties and corporate outings simple and fun! Follow these steps to make a birthday party reservation:
1) Select your party time. Parties can be held during any time that is open to the public. We will be closed to the public on several occasions so please visit our ticketing page to ensure your desired time is available.
2) Call 404-249-0001 to reserve a table for your group. We will reserve a table for your guests to enjoy refreshments and open presents during your party. Table reservations are available for parties up to 30 guests. All Rinkside table reservations require a $10 per person food & beverage minimum. A table can be reserved for 1 ½ hours. We recommend serving your food & drinks and opening presents after skating.
3) Purchase tickets for the Rink online. For parties of 1-19, click here for ticketing https://xorbia.com/pt/the-rink-at-park-tavern/. Parties of 20 or more are eligible for a 20% discount. Click here for the group ticketing page: https://www.xorbia.com/e/therink/rink-at-park-tavern-group-pass . To receive the group rate, at least 20 tickets must be purchased in ONE transaction. Please note that ALL skaters must have a signed liability waiver in order to skate. If children are attending and you need a copy of the waiver to distribute to the parents of your party guests, please contact the sales office.
4) During your party, you can order food & drinks from the Park Tavern restaurant (view the menu at www.parktavern.com ). For parties we highly recommend our PLATTERS. Any items from our appetizer or baskets section of the menu can be ordered as a platter. Platters are $49.00 each and are equivalent to five regular portions.
The following items are available as platters:
Southwest Egg Rolls Wings
Black Bean Dip Queso Dip with Pico de Gallo
Hummus Bang Bang Shrimp
Spinach, Lobster, & Crab Dip Tempura Fried Shrimp & Fries
Chicken Tenders & Fries Pork Belly Buns
ALL FOOD IS ORDERED AT THE TIME OF YOUR PARTY, NOT IN ADVANCE.
5) Show up & have fun! You are welcome to bring in your own table decorations and birthday cake if you like. The Rink also serves a fabulous dessert menu including:
• Regular Hot Chocolate ($5)
• Frozen Hot Chocolate ($8)
• Crispy Apple Fritters with Ice Cream and Caramel Whisky Sauce ($8)
• Molten Chocolate Lava Cake with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream ($6)
Other than birthday cakes, no other outside food/beverage is permitted.
If you have any questions, please call us at 404-249-0001 ext 114. Please note that this phone is monitored during operational hours only. If you call during non-operational hours, leave a message and someone will call you back within 24 hours.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Learn to Ice Skate!
Please contact Caitlin McDonald for more information at email@example.com or call (404) 247-3030. Caitlin enjoys coaching skaters of all ages and abilities and is available daily for private lessons, group lessons, and birthday parties. She has been coaching recreational and competitive skaters of all ages in the Atlanta area for over 10 years. Caitlin competed for 8 years and was coached by well respected national and international coaches, including Thomas Litz and Dale Wright. She is a gold medalist in Freestyle and Moves in the Field, a member of the PSA and was also the Director of the Marietta Ice Center’s Learn to Skate Program.
Disclaimer: There are days when the Rink @ Park Tavern has private party block outs and the all day skate will not apply during this time. Parking rates may increase for special events.
The Rink is fully committed:
Saturday, Feb. 6tth, Sunday, Feb. 7th, & Saturday, Feb. 13th