Easter Brunch In Beautiful Piedmont Park with Family, Friends, and the Easter Bunny
Experience a delightful Easter brunch buffet complete with all your favorites overlooking the Midtown Skyline & Piedmont Park. Guests ages 12 and under will enjoy a special visit from the Easter Bunny and egg hunts beginning at noon.
- Adult Brunch Buffett $39.95
- VIP Bubbles Brunch (21+) $49.95- The bubbles brunch starts at 11am and includes all the Easter bubbles or mimosas you can sip until 3pm.
- Children 7-12 $17.95
- Kids 4-6 $5
- 3 and Under Free
The Park Tavern bountiful brunch buffet includes
- Chef-Attended Omelet Station
- Chef-Attended Carving Station with Spiral Ham & Herb-Crusted Prime Rib
- French Toast & Belgian Waffles Station with Mixed Berries, Fresh Whipped Cream, and Syrup
- Eggs Benedict with Canadian Bacon
- Blackened Salmon over Warm Quinoa Salad with Caramelized Onions, Roasted Red Peppers & Fresh Herbs
- Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sausage, and Chicken Sausage
- Hash Brown Casserole with Sour Cream, Cheese, and Chives
- Garlic Green Beans
- Mashed Potatoes
- Dinner Rolls
- Dessert Bar with petite desserts, molten lava chocolate cake, cheesecake, and more
- Non-alcoholic beverages included: coffee, tea, sodas, and juices.
Easter brunch is one of our most popular events and has sold out every year for the past 17 years...secure your brunch reservation and purchase tickets today!
FAQ's- Here's what you need to know.
- If my brunch reservation is before 12 pm will I be able to stay for the Easter Egg Hunt? Yes, however, we ask if you are finished with brunch that you kindly gather your belongings before you head over to the egg hunt.
- If I did not secure a brunch bubbles ticket will I be able to upgrade on-site for $10? Yes, you may purchase all you can sip bubbles on Easter day.
- If I purchase a 2:30 brunch reservation and show up at 3 pm is that okay? Yes, we will be serving brunch until 4 pm.
- What time does the Easter Egg Hunt start? Are there different times and age groups? The Easter Egg Hunt starts at 12 pm for ages 5 and under, and the egg hunt for ages 6-12 will start immediately after the younger age group. The Easter Bunny will need time to hide more eggs for the older kids.
- If you have a child that needs a high-chair we highly recommend you bring a portable one. The Park Tavern has approx. 30 high-chairs, but due to high demand on Easter please understand that during peak times you may have to wait for a high-chair if you do not bring one.
Date: April 04, 2021
Time: 11:00AM-4:00PM (Last Seating is at 2:30pm)
Price: $39.95 Adults, Adults All You Can Sip Champagne Brunch from 11am-3pm $49.95, Kids 7-12 $17.95, Kids 4-6 $5, and Kids 3 & Under FreeBuy tickets