The Rink Powered By Pepsi Is Officially Closed for the 2021-2022 Season. The Rink Will Reopen Thanksgiving Weekend of 2022
Guests of all ages will enjoy ice skating experiences for $15 Monday through Thursday and $20 Friday through Sunday until 8 p.m. At 8:30 p.m., The Rink becomes a 16+ venue until midnight.
This holiday season, Park Tavern in Piedmont Park is bringing back the power of miracles, whimsy, and holiday cheer to Atlanta's most popular ice-skating rink in the heart of Midtown. The Rink Powered by Pepsi will bring patrons unobstructed views of Piedmont Park and the Midtown skyline. Skaters will stay warm under the heated Garden Tent, enjoy a state-of-the-art sound system, and an 85-foot long and 40-foot wide rink.
Observers are invited to sit back and relax and catch up with family and friends by stone fire pits and fireplaces, in private holiday cabanas, or take photos in one of the many selfie stations. In addition to the ice rink, the Park Tavern offers park-side dining, seasonal cocktails, desserts, igloo experiences, and more. We encourage guests to take advantage of 1/2 price bottles of wine every Wednesday.
The Rink Powered by Pepsi is available for private skating lessons, parties, marriage proposals, and more.
The Rink at Park Tavern Powered by Pepsi is excited to announce ice-skating lessons brought to you by the Fireworks Skating Academy. The Fireworks skating academy boasts professional instructors who have been trained by Olympic coaches. A variety of lessons are offered to patrons of all ages and levels. The Learn to Skate program is the perfect opportunity for family and friends to enjoy the ice together in a fun and safe environment this holiday season. Classes are offered every day in order to make lessons convenient and accessible for all ages. If you would like to speak to someone directly please contact Fireworks Skating Academy at 201-693-3870 or email@example.com.
Day Time Skating Is Only For Scheduled Ice-Skating Lessons. Ice Skating Lesson Time slots:
- Parent/Tot Classes: 10:00AM, 10:30 AM
- General Classes: 4:30pm, 5:00pm, 5:30pm
Wednesday & Friday- Adult-Only Skate: 12:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM
Parking is conveniently located next to the Rink at Park Tavern. The parking lot is managed by an independent contractor and not by Park Tavern. Parking is available for $3 on weekdays and $5 on weekends. NOTE: If there is a special event parking will increase.
Disclaimer: There are days when the Rink has private party blackouts, and the all-day skate will not apply during this time. Parking rates may increase for special events.
- All Ages Monday- Friday 4:30pm-8pm (16+ 8:30pm-Midnight)
- All Ages Saturday undefined Sunday 11:30am-8pm (16+ 8:30pm-Midnight)
- The ice team resurfaces the ice as needed throughout the day.
The Rink at Park Tavern is open seven days a week.
- The Rink at Park Tavern sells “all day tickets” rather than specific skate sessions
- Purchase a ticket on the day of your choice and come anytime during operational hours (No in-and-out).
- Only those who wish to skate need to purchase a ticket (Spectating is FREE!)
- We feature Bauer hockey skates in sizes Youth 8 to Adult 14. The interior and exterior of all skates will be disinfected by a skate shop employee between rentals.
The Rink makes hosting birthday parties, holiday parties, and corporate outings simple and fun! Follow these steps to make a birthday party reservation:
- Select your party time. Parties can be held during any time that is open to the public. We will be closed to the public on several occasions so please visit our ticketing page to ensure your desired time is available.
- Call 404-249-0001 ext. 114 to reserve a table for your group or Make a Reservation HERE. We will reserve a table for your guests to enjoy food and beverages.
Table reservations are available for parties up to 30 guests. All Rinkside table reservations require a $10 per person food undefined beverage minimum. A table can be reserved for 1 ½ hour. We recommend serving your food undefined drinks first, and opening presents after skating. No outside food may be brought in besides a birthday cake or cupcakes.
- Purchase tickets for the Rink online. For parties of 1-19 people, you may purchase skating tickets online.
Parties of 20 or more are eligible for a 20% discount. To receive the group rate, at least 20 tickets must be purchased in ONE transaction.
Please note that ALL skaters must have a signed liability waiver to skate. If children are attending PLEASE CLICK HERE for a COPY of the WAIVER to distribute to the parents of your party guests.
- During your party, you can order food undefined drinks from the Park Tavern restaurant. (View the menus by clicking HERE). For parties, we highly recommend our PLATTERS. Any items from our appetizer or baskets section of the menu can be ordered as a platter. Platters are $59.99 each and are equivalent to five regular portions.
The following items are available as platters:
- Edamame- Soybeans with sea salt
- Truffled Tater Tots with Gruyere Fondue Sauce- Tater tots seasoned with black truffle sea salt, fresh garlic, parsley, and parmesan.
Served with hot Gruyere fondue sauce
- Spinach, King Crab, & Lobster Dip- Served with pita chips or celery for dipping.
- Buffalo Cauliflower- Crunchy, spiced cauliflower tossed in buffalo mild, hot, or Carolina Reaper sauce. Served with celery and blue cheese sauce.
- Wings- Fresh all-natural Buffalo wings tossed in Mild, Hot, or Carolina Reaper sauce, or Lemon Yaki. Served with fries or celery and blue cheese sauce.
- Southwest Egg Rolls- Spicy egg rolls with chicken, cheese, black beans, and corn served with Cholula sour cream
- Black Bean Dip- Black beans, hot queso, fresh pico de gallo, sour cream, jalapeños, and cilantro served with fresh crispy warm tortilla chips
- Queso, Chips And Pico De Gallo- Warm tortilla chips served with creamy hot melted cheese and fresh pico de gallo for dipping and sharing
- Big Bang Shrimp- Crispy, rice-floured-dusted Georgia shrimp, coated in spicy big bang sauce
ALL FOOD IS ORDERED AT THE TIME OF YOUR PARTY, NOT IN ADVANCE.
- You are welcome to bring in your own table decorations and birthday cake if you like. The Rink serves a fabulous dessert menu. Click HERE to view our menus.
Other than birthday cakes or cupcakes, no other outside food/beverage is permitted.
Engagements On Ice
Get engaged at The Rink at Park Tavern in Piedmont Park! For a genuinely cool proposal, Thanksgiving through Presidents Day.
Your package includes:
- Front of the line skating passes and skate rentals for 2
- Private time on the ice for your proposal and “victory lap” after she/he says “YES!”
- A champagne toast
Call 404-249-0001 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.