20th Annual Oyster Crawfish Festival
The Park Tavern Oyster Crawfish Festival Returns for the 20th year in a row! Music TBA
- The first 100 tickets are only $15
- General Admission $20 (Prices will increase). Includes entry & entertainment. (Food & beverages may be purchased on-site)
Crawfish are the main attraction. One platter of crawfish =3 tickets. ($22) Crawfish platter includes 1.5 lbs of piping hot and perfectly spiced boiled crawfish served with new potatoes and corn. Crawfish are available until we sell out, which is typically around sunset. If you want crawfish, make sure you arrive before sunset.
Enjoy Fresh oysters on the half-shell=3 tickets ($22) & buckets of 18 grilled oysters with drawn butter= 3 tickets. ($22)
Our fried station includes fried oysters, fried shrimp, and fried chicken baskets served with fries for 2 tickets. ($14)
- What else do you need to know:
- The event is 21 & up
- Dogs are welcome
- The ticket price includes admission and entertainment. Food and drinks are extra.
- Drinks and food may be purchased using the Park Tavern ticket system.
- Paid parking is available in the gravel parking lot next to Park Tavern.
- We encourage people to walk, uber, or get a ride.