Easter Brunch & Egg Hunt
Hippity-hoppity, it’s time to make your Easter brunch reservations. Experience a delightful brunch set up with Chef attended stations complete with all your brunch favorites overlooking the Midtown Skyline & Piedmont Park.
Guests ages 12 and under will enjoy a special visit from the Easter Bunny and an easter egg hunt. The Easter egg hunts begin at noon. Only brunch ticket holders may attend the Easter Egg Hunt.
Adult Brunch $49.95
All-You-Can-Sip Champagne & Mimosas & Brunch (21+) $59.95– The all-you-can-sip champagne & mimosas with brunch ticket starts at 11 am & includes all the champagne or mimosas you can sip until 3 pm.
Children 7-12 $27.95
Kids 4-6 $15
Three and Under Free
Easter Brunch Interactive Station
- Chef-Attended Omelet Station with Spinach, Bell Peppers, Onions, Mushrooms, Diced Ham, & Bacon
- Chef-Attended Carving Station with Prime Rib & Spiral Ham
- Potatoes Au Gratin
- Vegetable Medley
- Dinner Rolls
- Scrambled Eggs with Cheese
- Cheese Grits
- Salmon Served Over Cous Cous
- Smoked Salmon served with mini bagels and capers
- Chicken Tenders
- French Toast
- Fresh Baked Biscuits with Saw Mill Gravy
- Hash Brown Casserole with Sour Cream, Cheese, and Chives
- Applewood Smoked Bacon
- Chicken Sausage
- Garlic Green Beans
- Mash Potatoes
- House Salad with a variety of salad dressings
- Dinner Rolls
- Assorted Dessert Bar with Krispy Kreme doughnuts, Apple Walnut Bread Pudding, Cobbler, and more.
- Non-alcoholic beverages included: Coffee, Tea, Sodas, and Juice.
* What if it rains? Easter Brunch is held on the covered patio in our climate-controlled garden tent. This offers brunch-goers shade from the sun or cover if there are a few sprinkles.
* May I only purchase an All -You-Can-Sip Champagne Ticket? No, brunch-goers must purchase a brunch ticket and a champagne/mimosa ticket.
* Does the Park Tavern have an elevator? No, the Park Tavern has a ramp accommodating wheelchairs, strollers, and walkers.
* Does the PT have high chairs? Yes, we have 30 high chairs. However, we can not guarantee a high chair will be immediately available. Please bring a portable high chair if you have one and do not want to wait
May I bring my fur pal? Not during brunch. We know you love your pets, but please leave them at home. We don’t want the Easter Bunny to get jealous.
If you have any further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org