The Park Tavern is looking for courteous and professional Banquet Servers to be responsible for greeting, assisting, and serving guests at special functions and events. The Banquet Server will help assist with event preparation, set up, and clean up. Banquet servers will serve guests, respond to questions, and requests. To be a successful Banquet Server, excellent customer service and communication skills are a must. Banquet servers need to be professional, polite to guests, and an efficient server.
Banquet Server Responsibilities:
* Greeting guests as they enter a venue.
* Seeing to the comfort of guests through answering questions, conveying special instructions to the kitchen and bar, and serving food and beverages.
* Circulating the room with trays of appetizers and beverages.
* Assisting with event preparation, set up, and closing.
* Supporting other staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
* Adhering to safety and quality regulations.
Banquet Server Requirements:
*Must be able to work Friday-Sunday & have reliable transportation
* Experience is preferred.
* Courteous and attentive to guests.
* Ability to meet the physical demands of the job, staying on your feet, climbing stairs, carrying trays, etc.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
* Ability to work as part of a team and follow instructions.